Guys, I have not forgotten about you. I have deep love for you and have finally gotten my act together to post about fall fashion 2010 for men. Did you see the sweet men’s style magazine with Stephan Dorff on the cover, that the New York Times had this past Sunday? It was chock full of great looks with insanely-priced options (why do they always do that?) The good news for men is that, many of the spring looks you’ve already been working into your closet, will continue to be strong for fall. The plaid shirts, military jacket and oxfords you’ve already got, will continue to be on-trend. Now, you just need a few things, like a great coat and some lace-up boots to get started on the fall/winter season.
Here’s what to wear for Fall 2010:
- Military-inspired looks: jackets, cargo pants, desert boots & lace-up boots
- 3-piece suits
- leather biker jackets
- aviator jackets
- dark khakis: browns, gray, navy
- tonal dressing: shades of gray, camel, blue, brown through the whole outfit
- blue-collar plaid: coats, shirts & ties (but not together, right?!)
- toggle coats
- double-breasted coats
- shoes: lace-up boots, brougues, desert boots
Here are a few ideas to get you started. Just click any picture for more info and pricing:
I’m open to feedback, so let me know if you want to see more of a particular look or a specific type of clothes.
You’re going to rock these looks!