I got the nicest surprise this week from one of my fave bloggers, Gracefully 50. She nominated Buckle Button Zip for the Versatile Blogger Award. A grateful thank you goes out to her! And you must check out her chic style blog. She’s part of the wonderful community of 40+ bloggers that I am so happy to be a part of.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Add the Versatile Award photo on a blog post
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about myself.
- Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things That Maybe You Didn’t Know
- I live in beautiful, eclectic Boulder, CO. I know what you’re thinking, but not everyone is a dope-smoking hippie. Well sure, that guy is, but not everyone.
- I’m positive that my husband would make it further in the show Survivor than I would.
- When I’m upset, I go take a shower…and stay there until the hot water runs out. It’s my therapy.
- We’re a family of skiers. My dad, who’s nearly 75, is still making tracks on the mountain. Now our daughter is learning and she loves it too.
- I’m more likely to order a beer or a margarita than a glass of wine. After hitting 40, my days of drinking wine were numbered. So sad.
- I organized our bookshelves by color. Now we can’t find anything!
- We just did a DIY remodel of our laundry room. The paint is sky blue and the floors are tan. It reminds me of the beach.
Nominating These Wonderful Bloggers!
- 40+ Style
- Baked Bree
- Bon Bon Rose Girls
- Citizen Rosebud
- Extra Petite
- Frankie Hearts Fashion
- Gloss Menagerie
- Hello Framboise
- Looks Good From The Back
- Nest Design Blog
- Petite Early Morning
- Phoebe’s Fab Fix
- So Anthro
- The Quietest Rebel
- Trip Styler
Be sure to check out these blogs. There’s a variety of topics, so you’re sure to find something you like.