This week’s hunt for the best of what’s new in stores brought a lot of accessories. Spring footwear and bags are trickling into stores, so if you find one you love, grab it now, because they probably won’t last long. Everyone is dying to break free from winter boots and switch their dark-toned bags for a lighter one.
- Zara Ethnic Messenger Bag, $159 via Zara
- Splendid ‘Perfect Sling Back’ Sandal, $120 via Shopbop
- Kate Spade ‘Bar None Huggies’ Earrings, $58 via Piperlime
- Elliott Lucca Colorblock Zip-Around Wallet, $88 via Nordstrom
- B Brian Atwood ‘Dakoda’ Platform Wedge, $350 via Shopbop
- Timex Originals Easy Reader, $65 via Piperlime
- Rachel Zoe ‘Gladys’ Sandal, $235 via Shopbop
- Miansai Rope Bracelet, $68 via J. Crew
And something adorable for the little girls in your life. This spring green, polka dot dress is cute enough for everyday, but also special enough for dress up. Check out those bows on the neckline. Cute, right?!
Enjoy the weekend!