You don’t get the chance to see me that often, but I’m warming up to the idea of posting an outfit shot of myself every so often. Kinda scary, but I’m ready to go for it anyway, and even decided to be a part of Monday Mingle today.
Shirt: Gianetta, Jacket: Trina Turk, Jeans: Lucky Brand, Sunglasses: Kate Spade, Bag: Kooba
There are bunches of floral prints available this spring and you’ll see them aplenty when you hit the stores. You’ll find the tried-and-true floral prints and also the soft-edged, blurred painterly floral prints that I especially like. Maybe they appeal to me because they have a an abstract art quality to them. They remind me of flowers that have been washed out by a spring rain shower.
Here’s are some knock-out floral prints that I found online – freshly picked and in stores now.
- Sparkle & Fade (Urban Outfitters), $49
- Zara printed dress, $79
- Haute Hippie surplice tank, $245
- Zara Flower Print shirt, $59
- Citron ‘Cascading Waterfall’ silk jacket, $173
- Robert Rodriguez Silk Printed Tank, $265
Loving the bright colors and whimsy of these prints and think they’ll slide splendidly into a warm weather wardrobe.
p.s. I’m including two links to headlines with good news. I get so tired of all the bad news on media. There are just as many, if not more inspiring stories out there. These two are fantastic:
- Teen Told To Clean His Room Find Winning Lotto Ticket (Scotland)
- Cat Rescues Owner Hours After Adoption (Wisconsin)