Time to borrow from the boys this spring and lace-up a cute pair of oxfords. Slip them on to balance out a feminine dress or pair them with cropped pants to show off the details. I love how these chic women styled their oxfords (all in pants, no less).
In my last post, You’re Probably A Better Shopper Than I Am, readers chimed in to say that they love to shop online. It’s one of the reasons that I like to include a product feature whenever I talk about trends. I’m hoping that it saves you a bit of time searching for the perfect thing.
These are 5 of the cutest pairs of oxfords available right now.
- Cole Haan Gramercy Oxford, $198 (more colors)
- Maison Martin Margiela Glitter Oxford, $940
- Anthropologie Lacey Oxfords, $98 (more colors)
- Steven Steve Madden Goldey Oxford, $149
- Frye Delia Oxford, $168 (more colors)
While searching for a pair of black pumps a few weeks ago, I stumbled upon this comfy oxford with a white sole (tip: size up if you end up getting a pair) and bought it. What do you think? Looking forward to breaking them out soon.
Enjoy the day!