Here are some things I thought were interesting or curious this week and wanted to share with you:
- Refinery29 put up a shopping guide for 12 Perfect Pairs of Tan Booties That Will Put A Spring In Your Step. High heeled, low heeled, pricey and affordable. Great picks.
- Tommy Ton shoots street style at the Spring Couture shows that are happening now. It’s the show before the show, if you know what I mean.
- WhoWhatWear gives us a lesson on how to wear your jeans with boots and how to remedy that awkward boot tuck.
- Is this the end of Lady Mary’s suitor, Lord Gillingham? We hope not, because he’s kind of dreamy. Get another look at this handsome bloke.
- And on that note, take a sip of Cocktail Recipes from the World’s Most Romantic Bars. Passion Royale, anyone?
Hang in there! It’s almost the weekend.