I don’t know, what do you think of this cowgirl-meets-Asian-watercolor print? I completely forgot to accessorize in my haste to take pictures, but I’m a chronic under-accessorizer anyway. Does anyone else have this problem?
Wearing: Anthropologie top / Lucky Brand jeans / Sam Edelman boots (similar here)
Because it’s Friday, I’m going to throw a 5 Random Things into today’s post as well.
- I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this concept. Tween bras that aren’t sexy, push-up or sparkly. And the creator is 18 years old. Bravo!!!
- My favorite is the infinity scarf with the secret pocket. Check out 7 Ways To Wear Your Valuables While Traveling.
- We all run into ruts when it comes to creativity. Here are 10 Ways to Boost Creativity by Doing Less
- The best website for fashion & beauty I’ve come across lately is Rank & Style. YOU. MUST. GO. SEE. IT. It has reviews and Top 10 lists for everything.
- Lindsey over at Thrift and Shout puts together amazing outfits that can cost as little as $17. She always looks cool and proves that you don’t need to spend a lot of cash to have style.
Have a great one!