It feels like the calm before the storm of the holiday season. The next two weeks will be a good time to put fall projects to bed, snip the last of withering plants from the garden, and to get my ducks in a row for family visits, end-of-year school programs and holiday parties.
To make sure we’re taking care of ourselves, my husband and I have challenged each other with a sticker chart (exactly like the ones we do for our kiddo) for working out. It’s amazing how much we enjoy getting a sticker for each workout. Just having it visible in the kitchen and being accountable to each other has made for good, friendly competition. Just trying to stay motivated!
In no particular category or order, here are 5 Random Things from this week:
- Heading out over the next months? Here are 11 Things You Should Never Delay Before Your Trip.
- With friends coming over it’s time to spruce up the place with 8 Ways to Decorate a Center Table, using things we already have, which I love.
- Fascinating video on how the wolves in Yellowstone have changed the flow of rivers, in a good way. Why Mother Nature usually knows best.
- How one woman became President of this online fashion darling, only 10 years out of university. And she’s killing it.
- Not happy with your black leggings? Me neither. Here are the 10 Best Black Leggings that take you from couch to cocktails.